"For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made

in the secret place, when I was woven together

in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my

unformed body; all the days ordained for me

were written in your book

before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139: 13-16









Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Progress

Today started by waking a sleeping Meghan up with a blood draw, and thankfully that was the last painful thing she had to go through today (besides having her vitals taken- she apparently thinks that is no fun either). We had a really good day, and she was mostly just Meghan, hanging out getting her IV antibiotics. The Infectious Disease team took her off of droplet precautions which means she was allowed to leave the room, so we took a stroll to the rooftop for tea time (I am not joking), played in the playroom a bit and had dinner in the cafe downstairs. It was good to leave the room for a change of scenery!

This evening she developed a rash, so we gave her some mediation and it seems to be getting better. She still has a fever, but it hasn't been as high. All in all she was so much better today. We are hopeful to come home tomorrow, but we'll have the final word after rounds in the morning.

We are hoping and praying for a quiet and restful night! Thank you all for continued prayers for Meghan.





No comments:

Post a Comment