"For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made

in the secret place, when I was woven together

in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my

unformed body; all the days ordained for me

were written in your book

before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139: 13-16









Monday, March 5, 2012

Surgery Plan

Just a quick update on Meghan. She is doing remarkably well. She's feeding great and the doctors have all called her very healthy! The neurosurgery team was by this morning. Her surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning, first thing. We are hopeful that if all goes well and she recovers normally that we may even be home by the weekend.

Please pray that Meghan does well during surgery and after, for the wisdom and skill of the surgeons, and strength for mommy and daddy.

4 comments:

  1. best of luck and prayers to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Meghan is loved by so many people. She is a tiny miracle from God and so beautiful, I love all her hair :-). I have followed your journey and have admired the strength that you both have. Meghan could not have better parents. Your family is in our prayers everyday. I look forward to watching her grow as we follow you in this journey. Thank you for sharing her. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your little princess baby and praises for how well she is doing! Praying for mommy and daddy too, can't wait for you to have your whole family together! Big hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading the updates on Meghan! I've been thinking a lot about you and how blessed she is to have you as her mom. God chose you to be her mommy for the right reasons. Thank you so much for sharing your little miracle Meghan. I'm looking forward to new pictures<3 she's beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete